Hi All

Just to set the scene, I am currently relaxing after a busy week in the lab with a bag of fudge, watching Gilmore Girls, as my labrador looks up at me with a look of "why am I not the sole object of your attention?". This is my first time blogging and I have to admit I was not sure where to begin but I guess I should just start by saying hi everyone! 

The idea of writing a blog came to me as a result of watching work colleagues writing them and finding such enjoyment in them (if you want to see their awesome blogs check out Caffeinated Reactions and Tiggy Poes and Flutterbys). I remember seriously considering it both when I was attempting to make macarons for the first time and midway through a 25 hour hill walk when I was thinking "I'm loving this and wanting to cry simultaneously - I should write this down!". So here I am.

In all seriousness though I hope I can inspire or bring a few laughs from my crazy life as a scientist, hill walker, baker and climber.  

Hoping to blog again soon,

Alice x




No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig